Schematics now available on the website

Started by Mr-Miagi, Jan 18, 2020, 09:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr-Miagi

If you all haven't already noticed by now, we have schematics available on the website. Viewing a schematic will show top 5 server best resources and top 5 current in spawn best.

Viewing a resource directly will now show any HQ schematics that match the stat weights, a very similar view to the "Schematics Viewer" in the app when right clicking a resource.

The schematics on the website are both precu and NGE respective to which server you are viewing. The website now also has the capability to have server specific (custom) schematics.

The desktop app is not quite ready for server specific yet. However it's currently in development. Once this functionality is finished in app development, it will no longer be limited to just one game flavor, it will support both pre-cu and NGE at the same time as well as any server specific schematics that a server may have.... coming Soon :-)

Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.

offwhiterabbit

any plans on making the app mobile friendly

crazytech

thank the makers you guys rock lovin the app

Mr-Miagi

Quote from: offwhiterabbit on Apr 02, 2020, 01:10 amany plans on making the app mobile friendly

The app is for desktop only, I have no plans on trying to make a mobile java app out of it.

The website however is mobile friendly, although much more limited in functions.
Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.

NR Industries

will you allow the ability to add custom schematics to the server you play on ?

Mr-Miagi

Quote from: NR Industries on Apr 17, 2020, 09:48 pmwill you allow the ability to add custom schematics to the server you play on ?

Yes this is already allowed. I have been manually adding some of Legends custom ones. I do not have a tool/GUI written yet, but I have been doing them manually in the DB.

Post a new thread in schematics forum to make a request, or on the swgaide discord.

I'll try to post a template for all needed infos soon on the forum.