URL of server website: https://swgremastered.site/

we are listed on GH thanks!

Mr-Miagi

Quote from: NR Industries on Apr 04, 2020, 03:26 pmServer Name: SWG Remastered
Game Folder: Remastered
Type: precu
URL of server website: https://swgremastered.site/

we are listed on GH thanks!

It already exists, however looks like the folder name is different than what you listed. I will update and let me know if it works ok.
Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.

babdoy

swgremastered did a server wipe so the resources are new. any way to fix the feed so it works again?

Mr-Miagi

Quote from: babdoy on Dec 06, 2020, 09:01 amswgremastered did a server wipe so the resources are new. any way to fix the feed so it works again?

Not sure what you mean. We have only ever had a feed from swgcraft and GH like all other servers. If they did a server wipe it might be good to delete all old resources prior to the wipe on all 3 resource websites, but I'd need some verification before doing this on here.
Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.

babdoy

I know they cleaned up GH and it's currently working on GH right now. You can look yourself and see that GH has the data being updated nightly. If the feed is coming from GH then can you check that it's still working? So far I've been manually putting it in to get resources into my client app. What kind of verification would you need to help with this process so I can let the admins on remastered know what they need to do to get resources into here? Thanks.

Mr-Miagi

Dec 11, 2020, 04:55 am #5 Last Edit: Dec 11, 2020, 04:58 am by Mr-Miagi
It looks like GH changed the server id number for remastered, this is why no feed data from them. Likely they just disabled the old one and cut a new instance hence the new id number. What date was the wipe on?

babdoy

Looks like Oct 17 according to the website, but I'll double check with the admins on Discord and follow up. Excited to get those resources into the app automatically!

Mr-Miagi

Quote from: babdoy on Dec 11, 2020, 09:19 amLooks like Oct 17 according to the website, but I'll double check with the admins on Discord and follow up. Excited to get those resources into the app automatically!

I got it cleaned out a couple days ago and corrected the GH id. The feed should work itself out naturally over time. Keep in mind GH only produces an export once every 24 hours, so as usual if relying totally on that there will appear to be 24 hours of stagnation.