Resources with stats after server restart

Started by Zurania, Sep 14, 2020, 10:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Zurania

Hi, I see some of the resources that respawned after the server restart have no stats.
Just thought you should know.

Mr-Miagi

Quote from: Zurania on Sep 14, 2020, 10:10 amHi, I see some of the resources that respawned after the server restart have no stats.

Don't know which server you are referring too, however it's perfectly legit for users to report res without stats, for some people the spawn times are more important, or they don't have time to finish doing stats and just want to get the res out there and come back to it later or someone else can put in the stats. This annoys some people, but it's legitimate behavior. Used to occur allot more on live, but it does still happen.

Imagine running droid reports, it's taking longer than normal and late for work or something, the button gets hit to just submit it all with hopes to come back to it later, or someone else fill in the stats.
Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.

Attoseo

Quote from: Mr-Miagi on Sep 14, 2020, 06:13 pm
Quote from: Zurania on Sep 14, 2020, 10:10 amHi, I see some of the resources that respawned after the server restart have no stats.

Don't know which server you are referring too, however it's perfectly legit for users to report res without stats, for some people the spawn times are more important, or they don't have time to finish doing stats and just want to get the res out there and come back to it later or someone else can put in the stats. This annoys some people, but it's legitimate behavior. Used to occur allot more on live, but it does still happen.

Imagine running droid reports, it's taking longer than normal and late for work or something, the button gets hit to just submit it all with hopes to come back to it later, or someone else fill in the stats.

My OCD kills me when incomplete reports are sent in, lol! It defo is a thing though when res is reported spawned, but statless. Sometimes I do it when something epic spawns. I don't put the stats in till I get all my harvs down on the res I want, then I go back and fill in stats.
Just ain't care.