Why do resources get marked as depleted even they are not depleted?

Started by XEvqPONlhlDH, Jan 22, 2021, 12:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

XEvqPONlhlDH

I have gone to my harvesters several times the last weeks only to see it's still harvesting the resource. SWG Legends

thunderewokb

I think I marked only one or two after actually checking if they're indeed in the game or not, and at the time they weren't. Since you don't need to be in any form confirmed as an user here maybe someone is just bored and griefing?

XEvqPONlhlDH

I was thinking it might be someone griefing. It's happened too many times lately.

I just checked again now and the resource is still existing so I will revive it now.

TJay

Just FYI the Resources that were marked depleted were done by c_seen , might want to check into THAT
I went thru a few on SWG:Prophecy for Talus, all were c_seen, I checked other server activity and c_seen was doing it to quite a few other servers.
I am flagging this post myself to bring it to the Moderators attention.

Mr-Miagi

Quote from: TJay on Jan 22, 2021, 02:47 amJust FYI the Resources that were marked depleted were done by c_seen , might want to check into THAT
I went thru a few on SWG:Prophecy for Talus, all were c_seen, I checked other server activity and c_seen was doing it to quite a few other servers.
I am flagging this post myself to bring it to the Moderators attention.

That would be the feed from swgcraft. If marked revived here on aide by an actual user, the feed logic will then ignore any depletion until a real user depletes it here, e.g. it ignores the feed at that point.

Thought I would also add the activity log is available for public view for any resource, if there is actual abuse by a user here on aide it would be self evident in those logs. The c_seen and gh_seen remarks are the craft and GH feeds respectively just as an fyi.
Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.

John Bastard

Maybe that user has the wrong server flagged in their drop down menu? This was driving me crazy- I resurveyed and resubmitted a dozen resources (thinking they were new) before I figured out someone was pre-empting depletion.

savacc

Realize this is 6 months old and the issue is long settled. If there is an issue with users at SWGCraft doing bad things. I'm the one to tell, and I can deal with it. You can message me here, or at Craft. Mr-Miagi can correct issues at Craft too.