Aug 28, 2023, 04:54 pm Last Edit: Aug 28, 2023, 04:57 pm by Davec
The resource is: Esbeltateramara - Tatooinian Crustacean Meat   Rate: 1000
ER   CR   CD   DR   FL   HR   MA   PE   OQ   SR   UT
100.0%   1000
100.0%   
100.0%   1000
100.0%      
Reported: N/A (historical) by: esbeltateramara

With all stats 1000 and reported by a someone using the same name as the resource, it's clearly not a legitimate entry.

There *is* a legit looking entry for Esbeltataresama, an Endor Reptile meat reported by SystemFeed, and only obtainable by veteran resource crate, but even it is flawed by lacking a value for Flavor.

It would be nice to have the hoax one removed as it distorts the 'top ten' lists (and the joke has gone on long enough).

Mr-Miagi

Forgot to reply here but marked it for deletion a couple days ago.

Quote from: Davec on Aug 28, 2023, 04:54 pmThe resource is: Esbeltateramara - Tatooinian Crustacean Meat   Rate: 1000
ER   CR   CD   DR   FL   HR   MA   PE   OQ   SR   UT
100.0%   1000
100.0%   
100.0%   1000
100.0%      
Reported: N/A (historical) by: esbeltateramara

With all stats 1000 and reported by a someone using the same name as the resource, it's clearly not a legitimate entry.

There *is* a legit looking entry for Esbeltataresama, an Endor Reptile meat reported by SystemFeed, and only obtainable by veteran resource crate, but even it is flawed by lacking a value for Flavor.

It would be nice to have the hoax one removed as it distorts the 'top ten' lists (and the joke has gone on long enough).
Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.

Davec

And I finally noticed you had replied.  Thankee much!  Sometimes it's the trivial that affects your QOL the most :D

Davec

Today is 3 October.  Esbeltateramara is still listed as a resource on SWGLegends.  And as TheLoneJedi has noted, there are two other related joke/hoax listings.
  All start with Esbeltat..  and all are reported by someone with the same user name as the resource.  The exception is the one reported by "System Feed", lacking a value for PE, and available only by veteran crate.

Mr-Miagi

Banned this user and purged everything in the DB related to it

Quote from: Davec on Oct 04, 2023, 04:06 amToday is 3 October.  Esbeltateramara is still listed as a resource on SWGLegends.  And as TheLoneJedi has noted, there are two other related joke/hoax listings.
  All start with Esbeltat..  and all are reported by someone with the same user name as the resource.  The exception is the one reported by "System Feed", lacking a value for PE, and available only by veteran crate.
Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.

ssfoiles

I've a resource issue to report as well. I'm new here, just trying to be helpful.
I Googled how to report this but did not find that answer, so I'm adding to this thread.

Server: Finalizer
Class: Perovskitic Aluminum
Type: Oxoda

SWGAide's stats for this resource are incorrect and cause a "Stats outside caps" error modal to appear.

Correct stats are:
CD: 996
CR: 497
DR: 569
FL: --
HR: 886
MA: 420
PE: --
SR: 608
UT: 403
OQ: 37