How To? **The Format and method to Import resource info from ingame**

Started by ThantoTTV, May 09, 2020, 09:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ThantoTTV

HI all, Im new to this. I see the option to allow for importing all of my resources and amounts etc, from my in game notes file.

sounds AWESOME!

So uhhh. how the hell do I do that? As in how does it need to be typed up, or formatted for the Unity to read it and import the information?

Anyone got a walk-through or some kind of explanation for me?

THANKS!

Thanto
**SWG LEGENDS** Durka Ordo, Me'sen Ordo

Mr-Miagi

Quote from: ThantoTTV on May 09, 2020, 09:38 pmHI all, Im new to this. I see the option to allow for importing all of my resources and amounts etc, from my in game notes file.

sounds AWESOME!

So uhhh. how the hell do I do that? As in how does it need to be typed up, or formatted for the Unity to read it and import the information?

Anyone got a walk-through or some kind of explanation for me?

THANKS!

Thanto
**SWG LEGENDS** Durka Ordo, Me'sen Ordo

Click the Notes Export button in the inventory panel and select a file to use. Open that file in game (or any text editor) and it will have a commented mini howto format with no inventory entries (if you have no inv to export). I will also paste this below:

Quote# SWGAide :: Inventory for All @ SWG Legends at the notes file format:
# To change the amount you can optionally prepend + - or = to the amount value which will
# add, subtract, or set the amount, press F1 for details

# assignee, resourcename, amount, cpu, notes

Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.