Sync with swgcraft questions

Started by Wilwa, Sep 27, 2020, 11:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Asnokat

I heard back from Galaxy Harvester and they said the export process hung and it has been restarted.  Hopefully this will fix the issue for anyone who has been impacted.

Thanks again for the help!

Asnokat

Mr-Miagi

Quote from: Asnokat on Jan 24, 2021, 07:18 pmI heard back from Galaxy Harvester and they said the export process hung and it has been restarted.  Hopefully this will fix the issue for anyone who has been impacted.

Thanks again for the help!

Asnokat

I re-checked their export file and see new data in there so that must have been the issue. I manually ran the gh feed just now and quite a bit of new stuff populated for many servers, so hopefully they fixed the issue.
Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.

Asnokat

Greetings,

I noticed that the resources for Awakening are 3 days old now.  I checked with Galaxy Harvester and was told everything looked fine on their end.  Can you check to see if there is an issue on the SWGAide side please?

Thank you,

Asnokat

Mr-Miagi

Quote from: Asnokat on Feb 17, 2021, 03:07 amGreetings,

I noticed that the resources for Awakening are 3 days old now.  I checked with Galaxy Harvester and was told everything looked fine on their end.  Can you check to see if there is an issue on the SWGAide side please?

Thank you,

Asnokat

There is a network problem with the hosting company. They are looking into it.
Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.

Mr-Miagi

Quote from: Asnokat on Feb 17, 2021, 03:07 amGreetings,

Thank you,

Asnokat

This should be resolved now. Thanks for letting me know.