Apr 19, 2024, 09:48 am

Website updates

Started by Mr-Miagi, Aug 03, 2019, 12:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr-Miagi

Aug 03, 2019, 12:34 am Last Edit: Aug 03, 2019, 12:36 am by Mr-Miagi
Haven't posted in awhile so thought I would give a brief update.

We have search functions now https://swgaide.com/resources/find.php
I've also added a couple recent type pages in the resources area, as well as some visual type updates.

I'm currently working on getting controls up so all of you awesome users can mark stuff depleted, add/remove planets, edit, and add new resources via the website.

Waypoints will be coming soon with possible maps. I have not decided to show maps or not yet, but definitely the ability to add/view waypoints in the resource listings (and of course the swgaide app itself).

Next on the list will be getting schematics viewable on the site. Goals there are server specific schems for any server that requests them. Yes I'm thinking we'll have it request based. Vanilla schems from live as default for any active servers, then if a server player/maintainer/reporter requests server specific schems we can configure for them.

The above of course will mean I will need to switch gears and do some updating to the app itself to support some of these new features. So bear with me as this stuff does eat up what spare time I get.

Anyway I said I would be brief so I'll cut it short for now. Just wanted to let everyone know where things stood.

/Cheers
Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.